Search This Blog

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Apple continues to increase its PC market share

Readers of this blog will probably have fun with this one. I've expressed my doubts in the past regarding Apple's future stance in the market, But Apple's recent performance has been so convincing, I'm searching for a saltshaker.

Seems like Steve Jobs has finally done it: despite the rise in tablets and smart phones, Apple is only seeing a significant rise in Mac's purchases.

This can mean only one thing: people are not deserting the PC in general. They are deserting the old generation of PCs. And at least for now, Apple is able to be a leader in all 3 fronts:

  • smart phones
  • tablets
  • desktops.

I'll make this post short, as I have to  use that saltshaker and contemplate the wider implications while eating my hat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment